Fitness, Running and Nutrition Forum  

Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
kumai
Unheard

: ()
kumai is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Runner

I WANT TO LOSE 6-8 POUNDS WITHOUT CHANGING MY DIET. I RUN 20 MINUTES EACH DAY ON THE TREADMILL. I CAN RUN STRAIGHT 20 MINUTES AT 7.0 AND INCLINE 1.5 SHOULD I RUN LONGER, FASTER, OR HIGHER TO REACH MY GOAL?

Old 02-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
Mayberry03
Beginner

Mayberry03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mayberry03
Re: Runner

i would say definitley run longer if anything, you will develope more of a sweat and burn off more fat. your body does get used to your workout, which is why you need to lengthen it, or change it up.

hope this helps. also a big tip that i have proof of is eating 1-2 eggs in the morning for breakfast, i learned that it burns 65% more calories per day, and for me, i lost 3 pounds just by doing that in a week! if you dont want to eat an egg, then make sure your atleast eating something for breakfast, and less throughout the day.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #3
traceur
Shy

traceur is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Runner

Change your diet. Not what you want to hear obviously but the benefits are endless and believe it or not, you will crave good food just like you crave grease now. I use to choke down 24 oz. of water a day and now soda makes me gag and I try not to drink too much water. I'm just saying if you want to drop 10 lbs there is no better way. Good luck.

Closed Thread