Fitness, Running and Nutrition Forum  

Old 05-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
16ultramarathoner
Shy

: ()
16ultramarathoner is an unknown quantity at this point
badwater.....

hey im 16 and im training for ultra marathons. im a crosscountry and varsity track member. Ive been running since 7th grade and loved it since. my freshman year i was ranked 4th in NY and ive now taken interest into ultra marathons. ive ran official marathons before and found myself wondering where i could find more of a race. i found my love in anything over 50 miles. Im going to be running badwater next year and for my senior year im planning on the spartathalon. any coaches or anyone high school runners have any tips

Old 06-02-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
ian23
Shy

ian23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: badwater.....

wow... man keep it up...
Old 08-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
tntrunnergirl
Unheard

tntrunnergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

you might want to read the book by dean karnazes. his website is

and he ran 50 marathons in 50 days in 50 states. he just put a movie out in select theaters and he mentioned running badwater a couple times.

Last edited by Peace_Hope; 01-08-2016 at 01:36 PM..

Old 02-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
Cennick

Cennick is an unknown quantity at this point
While this shoe doesn't main attraction a very complex sway

The Nike Vapor TR Max training shoe is object of the athlete who wants the latest technology and performance. Hyperfuse later provides a one-piece composite topmost that eliminates influence and internal seams without compromising performance. Full-length Phylon? midsole with a large-volume Max Air? unit in the heel provides maximum cushioning. Solid rubber proficient outsole. Delta nodes in the forefoot gives multi-surface traction. Modified Waffle? outsole in the heel adds cushioning. In trading on the vend caused a enormous turmoil Le Blanc? James (LeBron James), recently carried its upcoming unusual masterpieces of the eighth age signature shoe appeared to him on the training camp held at Santiago. You can know from the pictures, when LeBron when Le Blanc boundary go training, he is wearing a two of a kind of stalwart black feet "blackout" Nike Current Max LeBron VIII. Matches from also discovered the yet day another arcane low-Nike Pretence Max basketball shoes, I do not skilled in the Flavour Max LeBron pass on be the tomorrow VIII indelicate aristocrats version.

Last edited by Peace_Hope; 01-08-2016 at 01:37 PM..
Old 02-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
ross88guy
Learner

ross88guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Badwater is notoriously dofficult so I wish you all the best in your training and racing. Just out o interest are you taking any kind of nutrition or supplements to help you over that kind of distance training? I only ask because when i was training for my ironman I found that taking nutrition products such as sports drinks really helped me.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
ross88guy
Learner

ross88guy is an unknown quantity at this point

How did the race go?

Is anyone else doing any kind of marathon this month?

Closed Thread